At Warley Cross we are always happy to accept familiar items such as beds and toys. Although not essential, these familiar items may help settle your pet into their new environment.
Warley Cross Kennels are professionally managed with strict daily routines to maintain our high standards.
Please feel free to call in for a tour – no appointment required.
We are very proud of our facilities and welcome any inspection during business hours – no appointment required.
At Warley Cross we always ask to see current vaccination certificates prior to boarding. All dogs boarding at Warley Cross Kennels must be vaccinated against Kennel Cough.
Please CLICK HERE for more photos.
- Specially designed accommodation purpose built to our own specification.
- Each kennel includes individual outside covered run with open outlook.
- Individual kennel heating, lighting and ventilation.
- Large family size kennels for those who like to share.
- ‘Room service’ from experienced staff.
- Superb surroundings in beautiful East Yorkshire countryside.
- Licenced and vet approved.
- Spacious secure paddocks for individual off-lead exercise at least three times daily.
- We are a family run business offering lots of love and care.
- Owners live on site.
- Open for boarding 365 days a year.
- Feeding routines to match those from home. Wide range of food stocked or you can supply your own.
- Medication administered.
- Local collection and delivery service available.
- Sensible prices starting from just £15.70 per day* – please contact us for further details.
* Example daily price is based on a small dog with own food supplied.
We are located in East Yorkshire between Brandesburton and Beeford, making us well positioned to serve Beverley, Bridlington, Filey, Hull, Hornsea, Driffield, Scarborough, Nafferton, Seaton, Skipsea, Leconfield, Bilton, Cottingham, Withernsea and surrounding Holderness villages.
Please take time to read through the following pages. If you have any questions, please call us on 01262 488330 or use the contact form.
Why not call in to meet the team and take a tour of our facilities? Visitors are always welcome 7 days a week during office opening hours - no appointment required.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets soon.