At Warley Cross we always ask to see current vaccination certificates prior to boarding and NO cat will be accepted without these.
Please CLICK HERE for more photos.
- Private play areas with rural views.
- Large bedrooms with individual heating, double glazed windows and ventilation.
- Family suites available for those who like to share.
- ‘Room service’ from experienced staff.
- Separated from dog kennels in own secluded area.
- Lots of love and care.
- Licenced by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
- Highly recommended by many vets.
- Feeding routines to match those from home. Large range of food stocked or you can supply your own.
- Medication administered.
- Local collection and delivery service available.
- Family run business with owners living on site.
- Open 365 days a year for boarding.
- Sensible prices starting from just £10.70 per day* – please contact us for further details.
* Example daily price is based on a single cat with own food supplied.
We are located in East Yorkshire between Brandesburton and Beeford, making us well positioned to serve Beverley, Bridlington, Filey, Hull, Hornsea, Driffield, Scarborough, Nafferton, Seaton, Skipsea, Leconfield, Bilton, Cottingham, Withernsea and surrounding Holderness villages.
Please take time to read through the following pages. If you have any questions, please call us on 01262 488330 or use the contact form.
Why not call in to meet the team and take a tour of our facilities? Visitors are always welcome 7 days a week during office opening hours - no appointment required.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets soon.